Saffron Yogurt and Honey Face Mask
If you love to giving yourself Me Time and you are drawn to simple home remedies for your skin, then I have something magical for you. The natural, the better is the phenomenon suits if you take care of your skin with little attention.
The magic I am talking about is the blend of products saffron, honey, and yogurt. The goodness of these natural products heals your skin and beautifies it with a smooth and glowy effect. By using them, you will surely find the reason to love yourself more than ever. So, without wasting time, let’s prepare an effective mask with natural ingredients at home to have soft and smooth skin.
The ingredients you will need are…
1 – 2 Tsp Natural Yogurt
3 – 4 Drops Ylang Ylang Oil
Essential oil (optional)
Preparation and application of the mask
- Mix yogurt and saffron thoroughly then add 1 teaspoon of honey and 3 – 4 drops of Ylang Ylang oil and stir a little more.
- Your saffron face mask is ready to apply.
- Now apply it with a brush evenly on your face leaving the eye area and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Blot your face with a wet sponge before washing off the mask. Now clean your face and neck with the same sponge and rinse it off with tap water. You will experience the light-yellow color on your face after rinsing that will disappear after 2 hours.
- If you can not wait for long to get rid of the yellow tinge, then mix some yogurt with oatmeal and apply the mixture to your face and neck.
- Massage your skin for 2 mins with this mixture.
- Rinse your face with cool water and voila! The yellow color will be gone from your face.
Saffron benefits for skin
- Cures Acne
Saffron is a complete package of antibacterial and antiseptic properties that will combat acne and pimples. Its services are not ending here, with clearing acne scars and fighting inflammation it also controls the oil secreted by the sebaceous glands of your body.
An effective yet gentle exfoliating agent that can push the aging signs far away from you. Saffron has magic to smooth away the wrinkles after you mix them in products.
A blend of tomato juice with raw milk, rice powder, and saffron powder applied for 20 minutes and washed off with lukewarm water magically fights wrinkles and makes them disappear.
- Bride’s night cream
Saffron can give a perfect bridal glow within two weeks, yes, you heard it right. Make a paste of yogurt, milk, and saffron, apply on your face and leave it overnight. Wash off with your morning face wash. Twice a week and here you go!
Saffron is super useful in fighting skin pigmentation and skin tan. Simply mix the saffron powder with cucumber juice and apply it to the affected area of your skin. After 30 minutes, wash it off with tap water. Do it thrice a week and see the results.
So instead of using the products that lighten your pockets, use saffron with your affordable vegetables and dairy items and be economical. And do remember you look beautiful in every way.