Saffron ghee benefits for skin
There are several health benefits of eating Saffron Ghee.
- Ghee is jam-packed with antioxidants, essential fatty acids, Vitamin K2, A & E, and loads of minerals.
- Ghee is a digestive aid that assists with the absorption of foods like saturated fat while boosting your immune system and intestinal walls.
- Ghee is full of fat-soluble vitamins which help fight heart diseases
- Helps with constipation and blocked noses
- The Saffron infusion makes our Ghee a natural serotonin booster too.
But that’s just the beginning. You can use Ghee for skincare too.
Apply it as a face mask to:
- Use a natural moisturizer
- Cure dry skin
- Fix dark circles under the eye
- Relieve itchy spots
Saffron ghee benefits for bones
And there’s more! Ghee’s benefits go far beyond the effects of using it as a face pack. Ghee has the capacity to nourish all of your body’s tissues, muscles, fat, and bones!
Because Ghee is so rich in Vitamin K2 it helps your body to absorb calcium which leads to much stronger bones and blocked free arteries.