How to use:
Here is the easy saffron cupcake recipe to use at home.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey or any other sweetener of your choice.
- Squeeze one lime.
- Add 3 eggs with the separate beating of egg whites to make the cake fluffy.
- Stir to mix the ingredients completely.
- Pour the mixture into 6 cupcake liners.
- Add sliced nuts or any other topping of your choice.
- Cook until golden at 160C.
- Decorate and serve.
You can store the mixture in the same bag in which it is packed or in an airtight container for up to 3 – 5 months.