Outback BBQ Seasoning with Saffron is prepared with freshly ground ingredients and you can use it to rub on the meat you are going to grill, roast, or BBQ.
Brisket Rub with BBQ Seasoning:
You will need…
- 2 tbsp. of Outback BBQ + Saffron
- 2 x 250 – 300 brisket cut meat
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced to rub the steak
- 1 onion, sliced in the rings
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the Barbecue grill.
- Rub the brisket meat with sliced cloves of garlic and sprinkle Outback BBQ + Saffron on each side.
- Place meat on the grill and keep each side grilled for 3 – 5 minutes (depending on the thickness of the meat).
- Remove the meat after cooking and add onion rings on the grill for a few seconds.
- Served the meat brisket with barbecued onion, salad, and freshly baked bread.
Store the seasoning in an airtight container in a cool and dry place. You can keep this space for up to 4 months.