Peppermint Tea Bags Benefits:
Peppermint tea and extracts provide so many benefits. Here are some science-backed benefits that you need to know:
- It eases digestive upsets.
- It helps in relieving Migraines.
- It helps in relieving menstrual cramps.
- It improves your sleep.
- It fights bacterial infections.
- It opens clogged sinuses.
- It aids weight loss.
- It freshens up your breath.
Peppermint Tea Bags Uses:
Peppermint tea bags are the best replacement for some expensive products used for home remedies and room fresheners. We used to throw them off after making tea and this is our major missing of great usage of these teabags.
- Peppermint tea bags gives flavor to your grains. You can boil your rice by adding one or two leftover tea bags in the water and get extra flavors without any seasoning and extra salt.
- A leftover tea bag can help you exfoliate your skin. It helps to shrink the large pores of the skin and provides an instant glow. Just open the tea bag and add the contents with 1 spoon of honey. Gently rub it on your skin in a circular motion and rinse it off after 5 minutes with warm water.
- Peppermint has a very cool and refreshing smell. You can keep a few of the leftover tea bags at the bottom of your garbage cans to save yourself from bad odor.
- Peppermint tea bags can be used to relieve pain and puffiness of the eyes. It also reduces dark circles and gives you a cooling effect when you feel itchiness or redness in the eyes.
Store it in a cool and dry place and away from odors.