Moroccan seasoning uses:
Moroccan seasoning is perfect for lamb, seafood, and chicken. You can use it in making stews, slow cooking, and baking.
Let’s jump to the recipe of Moroccan cuisine: BBQ Prawn with Baharat Moroccan Spice Blend + Saffron.
- 2 tbsp Baharat Moroccan Blend with Saffron
- 1kg whole green prawns
- Cooking oil of choice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- A barbecue or grill metal skewers
- Remove just the leg of the prawns with a knife and leave the rest.
- Wash the prawns and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat the barbecue grill.
- Place the prawns into the bowl and add the Baharat Moroccan Blend + Saffron. Dry rub the spice mix to make an even coat.
- Set the prawns in meta skewers and add little oil on the barbecue grill.
- Cook each side of the prawns at every skewer for at least 2 minutes or until the shells become crispy.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature.