The Organically Produced Daintree Rainforest Black Tea:
- Pesticide-free – Pesticides’ spray on the corps has various harmful effects including animals’ death, the decline of pollination, the decline of honeybees, and groundwater contamination. This is the reason why we believe in growing organic food. Daintree black tea is one of the organic label foods we grow for our customers to retain the best flavor and multiple health benefits.
- Natural goodness – The black Daintree tea is a compound of many vitamins and antioxidants.
- Quality control – We prepare our products with care and ensure excellence. We conduct various tests and never compromise on the quality of our product.
- Non-irradiated – Our product goes through with multiple tests but never goes through with ionizing or any other radiation.
- No substitutes – Daintree tea is completely pure and free from any fillers, salts, sugars, or other alternative substitutes that increase the product’s weight, color, or aroma.
- No chemicals and fertilizers – Our Daintree black tea is free from chemicals, colors, and flavors. It never goes through with any chemical fertilizers which means your body gets no harmful effects. The harmful effects can be the reason for having the products possessing the above additives.
- Low caffeine – Our Australian Daintree tea is very low in caffeine content as compared to a decaffeinated cup of coffee.
- Biodegradable tea bags – We love to make the environment livable, so we have packed our tea in environmentally friendly biodegradable tea bags.
Is Daintree Tea Australian owned?
Yes. The Daintree tea is owned completely by Australia as it grows in the Daintree Rainforest situated in the Northernmost part of Queensland, Australia.
Does Daintree tea have caffeine?
Daintree tea has very low caffeine content even decaffeinated coffee has more caffeine in it.
To have a fresh flavored Australian Daintree tea every time, you must store it in an air-tight jar in a dark and cold place. You can keep it in a refrigerator if there is humidity or the temperature is high to retain the freshness.