Olive oil & Saffron Face Mask For Anti Aging
Do you want to have wrinkle-free beautiful skin? Are you having trouble selecting the right mask for it? Are you afraid of buying something that is free of side effects? It really is one hectic job to find the right treatment for your skin especially when you need to find a mask or cream, not only for a skin glow but to maintain healthy and wrinkle-free skin. To achieve beautiful skin with anti-aging treatment and with no side effects, why not make something at home?
You can make an anti-aging mask at home with all-natural ingredients that will give you the skin-nourishing treatment and tighten your skin. The mask we are making today is an olive oil and saffron mask. The ingredients we are using are a little expensive comparatively, but the benefits make them worth their high price. The super anti-aging and face brightening results of this mask comes instantly.
Let us start making this luxurious and super amazing DIY mask with the royal ingredients.
All you going to need is..
- 2 ½ Tsp warm Milk
- 7 strands of Saffron
- ½ Tsp of Olive oil
- 2 Tsp of Garbanzo Bean Flour
Preparation Of Olive oil & Saffron Face Mask
- Infused saffron into the milk for at least 30 mins or you can also leave it overnight.
- Add Olive oil and Garbanzo Bean Flour. Mix it all and make a smooth paste.
- Make sure to remove all the makeup before applying the mask on your face.
- Apply it and leave it on for 10 mins.
- Wash the mask off with lukewarm water and apply your moisturizer.
- Apply this mask twice a week for better results.
Saffron benefits for Skin
Saffron is used as a delicate ingredient for flavoring exotic dishes. Apart from it, it also used in herbal medicine in the countries where it was widely cultivated initially. Now it is used in other medicines and in beauty products too. The antimutagenic, antihypertensive, antitussive, anticonvulsant properties, and many other effective benefits are associated with this magical golden ingredient.
- It is used as a good skin moisturizer.
- It absorbs the UV rays and protects the skin from sun damage.
- The antioxidant and antinociceptive properties help the skin to maintain health and youthfulness.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of saffron help reduce skin rashes, irritation, and swelling.
Olive oil benefits for skin
Like saffron, olive oil is also used in meals especially in salad dressings or stir-fry. Instead of using a regular oil for cooking, start using olive oil and you will observe multiple health benefits in weeks. Most people are using it in their food but what they do not know about olive oil is the benefits of this ingredient for the skin.
- It does not affect your skin color as it has a slight skin-lightening effect, but it is a great skin moisturizer.
- It kills the bacteria that may help decrease your acne.
- It is full of vitamins including vitamin A, D, K, and E.
- It might help prevent cancer-causing ultraviolet radiation and reverse the already damage skin by these radiations.